Saturday, March 20, 2010

5 more days

Hello everyone -

hope Marny made it to Israel okay. I have not heard from her. You know what they say - no news is good news. I know she wrote me down for contact during her travel, in case she runs into problems. I am sure she is having the time of her life.

I did send her a note to the hotel she is staying. The hotel secretary replied, Marny will get the note when she checks in. I hope I surprised her again :-)

I have to get a move on the spring cleaning, I decided to do before Marny arrives. Tomorrow I will arrange everything in her room, set up the stand for trying bobbin lace, print out the itinerary for her time in Germany...

I am so excited - we first started writing online 2002 - only 5 more days and I can hug her in person - unbelievable...

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bobbin lace maker and it would be so great for Marny to learn this great needlework.

    Von - Idle hands are the Devil's workshop!!!
    http://vonsnoidlehandsneedlework.blogspot.com/
    http://vonlu.spaces.live.com/
    I'm also on Facebook.com - eaglespiritliv

    ReplyDelete