Friday, March 26, 2010



-<-@ Welcome to Germany -<- @->-
Finally Marny arrived- what an emotional moment at the Frankfurt Airport!

Her flight landed and we were waiting at the gate. As people came out, reading my sign, they smiled. Oh - was I excited. As she came through the gate I held my sign up high and we both had tears in our eyes. I am glad my hubby Kalle took pictures. I would have forgotten all about them.

We were laughing, giggling, talking - all the way home! Since it was late, we stopped to have her first meal in Germany - at McDonald's.

At home we talked and laughed and giggled some more. At 0:30 am we went to bed - exhausted but very, very happy.

Unfortunately it started raining - so we will take it slow and easy today. She did so much walking in Israel.

This is going to be so much fun having her here with me.










No comments:

Post a Comment