Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today is the Day!!!

Today is THE DAY- Marny will arrive to Germany. I am so excited!!! Everything is all set. Did I forget anything???

Just unbelievable - after writing on and off for 10 years we will finally meet in person.

I just wrote the sign for the airport to make sure we will recognize each other. I must admit I was calm until just then. While I was writing my blood pressure went up and just imagining her reading the sign - tears are bluring my vision. Yes - I am emotional - very emotional now. All sorts of thoughts race through my head... what if she does not like me (she was worried about that before she left the USA). Now I start to thinking the same way. I want it all to be so very nice and perfect. Just added getting flowers for her to my list.

I keep thinking of all places I want her to see, friends and family I want her to meet and and and... I can't loose the feeling I am forgetting something - but what??? Hmm ...

I better get ready and do some grocery shopping or she will be starving and even worse loose weight while in Germany. That has never happened before (at least not at my house) and could cause an international incident - no way!!!

Only 10 more hours ...

No comments:

Post a Comment